Monday

mom's favorite POTATO tart


yoohoo~~ Is TART again!!!

My mom really felt proud of her tart i could see in the way she say ~haha
"These tart are my friends' favorite!! Everyone crave for it whenever i baked for them!!"she said to me.
This tart really didn't disappoint me as i thought its taste might be unacceptable.
A salty but not sweet TART?!? And it doesn't looks like my favorite Shepherd Pie...
Anyway~I don't mind~ As long as it's tasty!!!!!!



Ingredients


TART SHELL

butter 250g
icing sugar 125g
1/2 egg
flour 500g


1. Cream the butter, sugar till fluffy and white ( about 7 to 10 minutes in high speed).
2.Add in eggs and beat again.
3. Fold in flour and make them into a paste.
4. Press the paste fitly into the mould.

  

INGREDIENTS
make about 15 tarts


butter                       120g
caster sugar              115g
potato(mashed)        250g
eggs                         3
plain flour                 110g
baking powder         1 teaspoon
salt                           1/4 teaspoon
vanilla essence          few drops
tarts shell                  about 15



1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and add in salt.
2. Cream the butter, sugar, mashed potato till white and creamy (about 12-15 minutes).
3. Beat in eggs (one at a time).
4. Fold in the flour mixture with wooden spoon or mixer.
5. scoop or pipe the mixture in to the tarts shell.
6. Bake them at 170 Celsius degree for 25 to 30 minutes, then off the top heat and use only the bottom heat bake for 15 to 20 minutes.



Is really tasty~~
I scooped a chocolate ice cream on top the tart, like the way of brownie with ice cream~
A nice try!!!! I sell them and a quite big amount of cutie custard tart with three flavor (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla)during my school anniversary fair as my class was running an ice cream cafe~~
What a pity that i'm busy with my band show and i didn't shoot those who bought and felt satisfying with my tarts!!!!
Van sold some mouth watering dark chocolate muffin too!!! Hers are really delicious!!!!

here are some photo of part of my ice cream cafe ( although the stage was not that pretty, but it was built by all of my classmate!!is really a great job!!!)

I was the second girl from the left( a guitarist).
Here's the pic VAN & I were in!!!!
I'm the one who carrying "REDDIE" (red elect. guitar) and  VAN was standing at the right side~~
and the girl between us was really funny with her sitting posture.
I didn't shoot the bar of our cafe, is really cool and nice!!


No comments:

Post a Comment