Monday

Anyone wants Scramble Egg?

I was back from Shanghai this summer holiday.
Kinda cool trip to go there and explore lots of food and nice place.
My daddy really can EAT. He seems like craving for delicate all over Shanghai since he started working in there few years ago.
The best thing was , i can go over there every holiday. Hoping that my father could work in Paris as that was the place i really want to go, a food Paradise??[but...impossible]

As this is the eggs' week, I have chosen a delicate-Scramble EGG, which i have it in Singapore Changi Airport.




The restaurant is called TCC. Seems like I'm going there frequently. Their cakes are so attractive to me, I had  this-" Devil Chocolate" in the midnight about two in the morning. Oh mine, That's the reason I failed to lose my weight. I'm willing it for the sake of this cake.Haha . I love chocolate so so so much!!!



I had my breakfast again in TCC when i was back from china.I ordered something i really cant remember the name, is a kind of puff with asparagus.

Mouth watering breakfast , isnt't it~ 
VAN luv to say " mouth watering"

I shall share my trip and food in Shanghai later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment