Thursday

Simply Frying Eggs

The very first thing about eggs and the first dishes that we learnt when we are a kid would be the FRYING EGGSSSS~~
Frying Eggs can be present in two ways: served sunny side up (not turned) or over (turned).




We shall let our new generation experience the joy of cooking~
Let us start from the very beginning.


Having six years of frying an egg,what I going to show now is the way to cook a really tradition Chinese style frying eggs.Haha

All u need is very fresh eggs to ensure good appearance and good taste.A non stick pan guaranteed a successful frying eggs.







First, pour some oil in the wok. Make sure the oil was heated before u pour in the egg. Remember ONE in a time.Turn the egg with spatula.Fried eggs should have intact yolks and tender white.






I've been trying the Julia Child's poaching egg yesterday. My uncle who lives in California , bought me Julia Child's recipe book as a b'day present,how touching it was.

Honestly, i had eaten about 6 failed poaching eggs.I tried and tried and tried......
YUCKS, i'm fainted with full stomach of eggs last night.
I believed that isn't tough to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment